My name is Nathan, and I’m a systems engineer with the good fortune to be able to work in rust on a daily basis.
I work in, and quite enjoy, distributed systems. I also have deep interests in cryptography, authenticated data structures, archival, and paranoid security
- Asuran (gitlab): A high performance, extensible de-duplicating archiver written in rust with modern technologies
- dotfiles: My dotfiles, including emacs config
- NixOS: My NixOS configurations
- nixos-overlay: Personal nix overlay
- Community.rs: Matrix homeserver for the rust community (Element Web
- Snapper: Very WIP Matrix bot framework
Feel free to reach out to me via the following means:
Interested in hiring me?
I am not currently looking for a new postion, however, as I am working for a startup, I’m not opposed to keping my options open. My resume is availible here: (pdf).
GPG Key: B7A40A5D78C08885