Hello! I do cool stuff in Rust and Haskell, and occasionally Java/Kotlin.
Source code for this website is available on my gitlab.
- Asuran: A high performance, extensible de-duplicating archiver written in rust with modern technologies.
- Hole-Punch: A dead simple Rust library for locating holes in sparse files
- MelonPlanet: A gaming community primary centered around minecraft at the moment
- Hackathon Projects: Various projects I have made for hackathons over the years
- My Dotfiles: My dot files, include what I consider to be a fairly nice emacs config
- DotEmacs: My literate, org mode config, rendered in beautiful HTML
Recent Blog Posts
- Sep 13, 2020 My Experience with GCCEmacs on macOS
- May 18, 2020 The State of Data Dirs
- Apr 23, 2020 Announcing Asuran 0.1.0!
- Apr 16, 2020 Reverse Engineering My Air Filter (Part 1)
- Apr 05, 2020 Dotfile-Playbook
- Mar 22, 2020 A Chunk Length Hiding Repository Format
- Mar 08, 2020 Developing Asuran (Week of 2020-03-08)
- Mar 02, 2020 Proposed Solution for Synchronizing the Contents of Asuran Repositories
- Mar 01, 2020 Developing Asuran (Week of 2020-03-01)
- Feb 28, 2020 Blogging In Org Mode
GPG Key: 4D2D5316D411A94A
- BTC: bc1q99tz5sv4mn9l3mhx3qc3lh64skgx85uxssg3tc
- ETH: 0xd9CdBD945fE347FDAC4DFA71E13cB3EED7595882
- XRP: r46gGdwgMVMaWreVbRzSoxm9QrT3uSoEWC
- USDT: 0xd9CdBD945fE347FDAC4DFA71E13cB3EED7595882
- BCH: qrrsykuptuu7urt38k4u29j3kvnfa9n3msjssg6cje