Hello! I do cool stuff in Rust and Haskell, and occasionally Java/Kotlin.
Source code for this website is available on my gitlab.
- Asuran: A high performance, extensible de-duplicating archiver written in rust with modern technologies.
- Hole-Punch: A dead simple Rust library for locating holes in sparse files
- MelonPlanet: A gaming community primary centered around minecraft at the moment
- Hackathon Projects: Various projects I have made for hackathons over the years
- My Dotfiles: My dot files, include what I consider to be a fairly nice emacs config
- DotEmacs: My literate, org mode config, rendered in beautiful HTML
Recent Blog Posts
- Mar 22, 2020 A Chunk Length Hiding Repository Format
- Mar 08, 2020 Developing Asuran (Week of 2020-03-08)
- Mar 02, 2020 Proposed Solution for Synchronizing the Contents of Asuran Repositories
- Mar 01, 2020 Developing Asuran (Week of 2020-03-01)
- Feb 28, 2020 Blogging In Org Mode